Friday, June 18, 2010

My First Perm VS. Cleveland County Bigfoot

It's been several days since my last post and even longer since my last funny post - and for this I apologize. If only you knew the time and dedication it takes to come up with stories both true and entertaining to post here for your amusement.

In fact, I think I'm starting to drive my friends and co-workers crazy they way I constantly point out daily scenarios that would be good blog content. For example, the other day I had breakfast with a friend who was suffering from a terrible rash after having her eyebrows waxed. (It litteraly looked as if someone had drawn the McDonald Arch across her forehead with a red sharpie.) And being the extremely sensitive and considerate friend I am (and being desperate for new content) I actually had the nerve to ask her if I could take a picture and share it with you.

Seriously. If my cat pukes up a hairball the shape of Florida I feel compelled to take a picture, just in case I might be able to make a blog post out of it.

There are few limits to what I will do for your reading pleasure!

But just as I was getting desperate enough to share the tale (and pictures) of my first -and only- perm *shutter* - this WAY better story fell right into my lap!

Now, first you must promise NOT to judge me based on the content of this video. This may be the county where I grew up - but I swear to you that no one in my family is crazy enough to think that rough talkin' and pokin' sticks will ward off Bigfoot.

Everybody knows you need big guns and a Gorilla costume.

Anway, hope you enjoy:

Cleveland County Man Reports Encounter with Bigfoot

P.S. I first thought that perhaps this man mistakenly saw my Aunt Bertha - but she only has five fangers on each hand...

P.P.S. I'll save the my-first-perm story for a rainy day - but I'm still debating including the pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment