Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where is Jen?

I'm in the middle of crazy town.  The new semester is here in full force and it's taking all the free time I have to keep up with it!  I know I haven't posted in 21 days - and for that I'm sorry.  I don't know how you've all been getting through your day without my wit and charm - but somehow I'm sure you are finding other ways to stay busy.

What have I been up to?  Lots of things!

First of all, I've been busy with work.  I'm advising five student groups, organizing four different leadership programs, planning three signature fall events, teaching two classes, and working a new graduate assistant.  So there are lots of syllabi to cover, programs to plan, students to meet with and emails to send.  Which means little to no time to sneak in a good post at work.

Then I come home to feed and clean up after three cats, two adults and one baby.  That's a lot of food and fur.  Not to mention laundry.  So by the time those things are checked off the list I'm ready to check out.  Which isn't exactly conducive to creating good material for your reading pleasure.

But I do have a few good ideas for posts that will hopefully come to fruition over the next week.  There are several aspects of my daily life that I haven't yet shared with you so I'm hoping to find a creative way to introduce some of them here.

In the meantime - feel free to browse some of the other blogs and websites I keep up with in the "Other Stuff I Think is Cool" section - just promise you'll come back and check on me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment